Sunday, March 4, 2012

Back from the States...

Well a week and a few days later, I think Henri and I have recovered from our jet lag from our trip to the States.  It was wonderful to see family and for them to see Henri. The Hen experienced a few firsts on our trip. His first ear infection and his first raging temperature – but also his first steps! I’m not going to lie, the trip was tougher than I expected. The traveling was exhausting, as was the jet lag. Taking care of a baby out of a suitcase, also challenging, but it was all worth it.  I’ll post some pics and video of the trip…

Looking forward, we have Henri’s first birthday on Tuesday! I can’t believe one year ago, already passed our due date, I was about as big as a whale, just waiting around for this little angel to arrive. One year later I’m blown away by how much happens in this first year – and how much I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment