Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas


Well... Christmas was a bit tainted this year. I got really, really, ill on Christmas day. So ill we were unable to keep our Christmas dinner plans at the American Club - so ill I really couldn't even move.

But before I got sick Henri opened presents. I can't say he was totally into it - he didn't tear into them with the kind of dedication and focus I recall having - though I hear next year that may change... I took a video of him opening a gift so that you can witness for yourself this general lack of focus:



I'm still not 100% and so am going to use this valuable nap time to catch one myself... but I leave you with a few pictures from the last week or so.

 


Fishy face on the Gondola ride
 
Taken from the Gondola


 
Henri's new viking hat - at first he hated it then today when the temperature was actually quite warm he threw a fit because he wanted to wear it.
Guess Who?! Hen and Maxime in front of Taipei 101

Too much excitement eating lunch at Chili's, I suppose...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment