Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013 (sniff sniff)


Well, I think 2013 will bring much change in the de La Grange house.  Already big changes are afoot. Indeed, last night was Henri’s first night in a big kid bed. He seemed to do okay but I barely got any sleep since I was so worried about him falling out. Then today I took the changing table off his dresser, which brought tears to my eyes (as did taking apart the crib). I needed a spot to put a lamp and lately he’s been putting up a big fight every time I put him up there. He was a bit large for it, I guess. Henri now has a big kid room and I have a heavy heart. As if this wasn’t enough, Henri starts preschool three mornings a week, a week from today.

2013 will likely find us heading to our next posting  -  though the when and where is still a great mystery.   

I don’t have resolutions, this year - I just hope to adjust well to the changes I will be faced with and to do a better job taking care of myself and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment