Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Today's Shoot

This week we had two shoots. I didn't take any pictures at the first one but remembered to pull out my iPad to take pictures today. I can't say that Henri was very cooperative. It doesn't help that they are wearing winter clothes in the heat of summer. He gave me a really hard time each time we changed clothes. When we got home I tried to have a heart to heart conversation with him to see if he really hates it - because I'm happy to stop taking him or just wait until he can tell me that he does or doesn't want to go - but he kept saying "I like it!" I asked "what about when they put make-up on you?" (he screams bloody murder during make-up) and I pretended to put make-up on him and he said "I like it!" So I'm not sure what to make of this... Here are some photos nonetheless:

Here he is with Sienna (better known as Ci Ci), his classmate from school


This was Henri not cooperating (as you can they are trying to get them to lean against the wall, like she and Sienna)


No comments:

Post a Comment