Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I knew today was going to be at least a little bit stressful. I made muffins and cookies for Henri's class Halloween brunch - I had to do a second batch of muffins first thing this morning when the first batch turned out too doughy. Then I made the mistake of trying to give Henri "anti-gravity hair" to go along with his astronaut costume which caused both of us much grief. The class party was great - we did pumpkin bowling, digging for bugs, and a few crafts before having our potluck brunch. Henri gets a bit overwhelmed when there are strangers about so he wasn't quite himself. Fast forward to trick or treating in the rain and then getting home only to have a pretty jolting earthquake (6.3) and I think my stress levels have pretty much reached if not an all time high than at least a highly ranking high. Good to be a few minutes away from bedtime. I thought I'd go ahead and post a few pictures from our day.


The astronaut and the pumpkin fairy about to head to school



Circle Time

Digging for bugs

A picture of the class moms but no group shot of the kids :-(


Hen with Ms Trista, the Teacher's Assistant

Our posse: Jacie, Tristyn, Paris, Rylie, Georgia and Henri







The best part about trick or treating from diplomats! Candy from back home!


No comments:

Post a Comment