Friday, August 19, 2011

Henri stats

August has brought a couple of firsts on the Henri front... Henri decided to cut not only his first but second tooth last week! (both on the bottom). He is also able to do the "tri-pod sit" once I get him into position. 

First experience with solid food...

Upon arrival in Taipei I set out to find baby cereal to get Henri started on solids. I visited the stores that are supposed to have a fair amount of western products and had some difficulty finding cereal. Oh there were large cans of what looked like what I was looking for but I guess somewhat predictably it was written in Chinese. So Maxime's assistant, Margot, accompanied me to the store and we chose something that I hope is single grain rice cereal. I really don't know... Margot was very kind and read the instructions for me and wrote down the ever so complicated "30 ml to one scoop." Awesome, I can do that... But when I opened the can there wasn't a scoop. I have no idea how large the scoop is supposed to be. I guessed. The results are below.

1 comment:

  1. I think the caption for the third photo should be, "What kind of milk is this?!?"

    ReplyDelete