Sunday, March 16, 2014

10 Years

In addition to celebrating Henri's 3rd birthday, last week Maxime and I also celebrated 10 years together. He comes home Thursday night and tells me to pack a suitcase. That instead of going out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary, which was the plan as far as I was concerned, we were going on a vacation somewhere warm (though at this point he would not tell me where). Instead of excitement I was initially very nervous. This is the same man who once gave me a gift certificate to go sky diving. The next morning at the airport I found out we were headed to Cebu in the Philippines. It was a very nice, surprise vacation. We really enjoyed spending time together as a family and I'm so grateful to have a husband who likes to surprise me - and who is so thoughtful. Here are some pics from our trip:

 
 

 

 



 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment